Monday, September 14, 2015

Mabon (The abundance of light)


In this season with the approaching change and turning of the wheel, I look, reflect upon and consider all that has been brought to me, I give thanks in the lesser and the greater harvest, I have been and will continue in being served well in all these gifts, I accept these blessings. It is with a pure joy filled heart that I gently place my feet and hands upon your beautiful and sacred ground, my beloved Mothers, my cherished Sisters, my sweet and pure Daughters. Our sacred tears are tears of sorrow touched and dried by the caress of the Sun of the Day turning them into healing salt that courses through the veins of all creation. I give thanks to my grandmother and my grandfather in the Sun that turned their Light and reflected that to my mother and my father in the Moon, I give praise to my mother and my father that turned and reflected that Light into the kings and queens (children) of the heavens. It is with tears of joy that I embrace the handmaiden and wondrous keeper of all this inspiration.

I give thanks in the Day and the Night, I give thanks to the stars above and the stars below, I give thanks to the stars to the left and the stars to the right. I give thanks as above so below, as within so without. I send out my heart's voice and breath of love in the Day and the Night.  

Let the cauldron of oil represent the safety, love, nourishment and the abundance of having the light in the Day and the Night, that lights all paths of the glorious stars. Let the cauldron remind you that in the darkest of the dark night when it appears you have been rejected and abandoned, it is only for a moment that the Moon turned the light away so that you can see the wick of your own cord and twain has been lit.

Many blessings ~cizz 

No comments:

Post a Comment