Monday, September 21, 2015

Ancestral Healing (The Voice of Dust)


"Thy story shall whisper out of the dust" 
Isa. 29:4

My name is Cizz, I have been called by many names but the one I choose for myself is Cizz, which means sister of fire. I have been so long in the flames of this old age, I have finally reached the ashes and can clearly hear the voices of my ancestors speaking their stories out of the dusty mortar that our physical existence is held together by. I have willingly walked into these flames and traveled to the lowest bowels and pits of suffering and pain to hear the cries for release and forgiveness. I will sit down with you in this dust but we will no longer wail with suffering the lost of hopes and dreams, we will no longer bemoan and blame each other for our self made prisons of stifled and un-lived passions. I will sit down with you in this dust and we will write a new book in this ground, we will each place our finger into this dirt and dusty mortar to write the true story of unconditional love, we will pass that key of release through out all of our generations from the first to the last and then back to the first. We will forgive and allow ourselves to be forgiven, no longer will our ground cry out with bitter blood and shaking voices of shame and revenge. We will allow the salty ocean of our tears and sweat to wash and purify this sacred earth, our mothers, daughters and sisters will know their true worth and receive their full sustains without price and bargain. Our fathers, sons and brothers will be weaned and unshackled, no longer will flesh and gender rule our Day, no longer will terror and quake rule our Night. No longer will we be moved to give ourselves away to prove our love, no longer will we contract for imprisonment and ownership of each other, let our yes be yes and our no be no.

May our First and True Mother be restored and honored in her full strength and beauty without ownership
May our First and True Father know and feel more than respect from us, may He know our real love for him always. I call forth the healers in my family's book of blood, I call forth all the healers of the body, I call forth the healers of the soul, I call forth all the healers of the mind,  I transcend all barriers of cultures, religions, faiths and race, I cry out to all times and all space. I honor you, I cherish you, I lift you up and bear you, my heart will stand and dance with you, I hear your heart's desire, I feel your heart's desire, we will know our heart's desire.


Let the free bonds of trust and honor be restored, let true unconditional love abound, pass this seed of release through out all generations, through out all our lands.



Art/Photo: When You Wishpered by Jenn Violetta

No comments:

Post a Comment