Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Closing the Shop but not the Heart!

Seek Your Destiny

It is with heart felt sadness and profound gratitude that I will be closing  the doors to Ritual Scentz' shop today, the sadness of having to let go has been almost unbearable at times, as the universe and ruling fate have been slowly conspiring and easing me into to this process of letting go during this past year. My heart has been heavy and torn as I do not seem to know how to approach any endeavor that I don't pour one hundred percent of my heart into and yet as much as it hurts me to close this shop I am also overwhelmed with gratitude for being blessed with the experience and all the beautiful souls that befriended me, words can not express how thankful I am to all of you that supported, inspired and encouraged me. The social media sites (blogger, twitter, facebook, pinterest) will remain up and running in support of all those that have come to follow and know me through Ritual Scentz. 

The one thing that I cherish from this experience - the thing that tugs at my heart and kept me holding on to the shop longer than I should have - is not the unexpected success in sells that Ritual Scentz achieved, it was the unexpected responses to the personal letters of blessings that was sent out with each order. I can not count the numerous times that tearfully choked customers returned to the shop and expressed how much that personal letter of blessing meant to them. Every letter I addressed, my whole intent while writing it was to capture and slow one moment of time in this fast paced and impersonal world where my heart felt wishes and blessings could reach out and touch another's heart wrapping them in the warmth of a personalized and focused moment.  The last two years have shown me that there are way too many people in need of an unexpected, slowed down, personalized, blessing filled moment that can touch them deeply with the expression and acknowledgement of "You are not lost nor forgotten in the crowd of today's Oneness."

"May you be protected, guided and blessed in all that you do" 

Many blessings ~ Cizz

No comments:

Post a Comment